Useful information and items connected with being one of the West Lindsey Councillors for Saxilby Ward and for the people of the Ward as a helpful point of contact

Monday

Council Surgeries in the Ward and appointments

Along with my Colleague, District Councillor Mrs. Jackie Brockway, and the County Councillor for Saxilby and Nettleham, Councillor Mrs. Jackie Brockway, I hold a regular Surgery.
The Surgery is held each month in the Village Hall at Saxilby the same Saturday as the Monthly Market. We can be found in the foyer area and try to be there each month from 09:00 to 11:00. Occaisionally other commitments prevent one of us being there but we do our best. In addition to the surgeries I am available at all other times either to visit you or for you to visit me. If an appointment is required for help and advice, to complain or praise, either in person or over the phone then contact me at the address and numbers above