Useful information and items connected with being one of the West Lindsey Councillors for Saxilby Ward and for the people of the Ward as a helpful point of contact



During periods of wet weather the District Council is limited to what help it can give.

The best course of action is to contact the fire brigade. Non emergency numbers will follow.

However the fire brigade will only assist where water is actually in the property and not where it is only in the garden.

Further advice may be able to be given by calling the Flood Help Line, number also to follow. Where water is running off the highway then this is a County Council Highway problem and they need to be contacted.

Lincolnshire County Council 01522 552222

Lincolnshire Fire Brigade non emergency number 01522 582222 for emergencies phone 999

Flood Line number 0845 9881188